The Fee includes the following:
- Tuition Fee for the lectures, tutorials, study materials and other study sessions delivered during the Summer Program
- Debating (at the Oxford Union Debating Chamber), Projects, Career counselling and other academic activities
- Sports, study excursions, day trips (to London/Blenheim Palace), entertainment (Movie nights, Live Concert etc.) and picnics in and around Oxford
- Accommodation Every student gets a room for the duration of the course
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (at Oxford University's magnificient Dining Halls) during the duration of the course
- Transfers to and from the Airport
Fee can be transfered to our Bank Account using the following details:
Bank: HSBC (Oxford, United Kingdom)
Account Name: The Oxford Institute
Sort Code: 40-35-34
Account number: 73865983
SWIFT CODE: MIDLGB22
Other Methods of Payment:
Online Payment using our website
Payment in cash to our Overseas Student Advisers
1) Non-residential option (with reduced fee) may also be available for the local students or in exceptional circumstances for International students at our discretion. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you will not require accommodation. We do however recommend staying at the campus throughout the course as this is essential to fully appreciate the Oxford Experience.
2) Group discounts may be available for five or more students applying together. Please contact our local representative or email us on email@example.com for details.
3) Students from developing world might be eligibal for partial funding/scholorships . Please contact our local representative or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.